2015 was definitely a great year, but as great as it was, I am definitely excited for 2016! I previously wrote about the things that I want to accomplish or places that I want to go in 2016, but wanted to write about my 2015 experiences, since I had so many experiences in 2015 that I never want to forget!
Here is a list of things that I was able to do in 2015!
- Attending District Leadership Conference for Alpha Delta Pi as MEVP of my previous chapter.
- Visiting Wesleyan Female College in Macon, GA [founding place of ADPi], and Eugenia Tucker Fitzgerald’s grave.
- Visited Disney [way too many or maybe not enough times].
- Got accepted to Clemson University, and started junior year at the school of my dreams!
- Interned with a cardiologist and a veterinarian over summer.
- Saw Darius Rucker live in concert, from tickets that I won off the radio.
- Got scuba certified.
- Visited the Florida Keys and played with a bottlenose dolphin.
- Went berry picking.
- Moved out of state and got my first apartment!
- Experienced my first *true* football season in the deep south.
- Turned 21!!!
- Watched the Tigers win the ACC Championship game in Charlotte, NC.
- Visited Sumter, SC including “Swan Lake” which has every breed of swan in the world in one location.
- Visited Charleston, SC for the first time and decided that it is my new favorite city [so far].
- Rode Test Track with my mom, who has always been scared of rides until now!!! [Also drank around the world in Epcot for my 21st celebration].
- Went hiking in multiple new places.
- Met incredible ADPi sisters, friends, and many other people that will forever have an incredible impact on my life!
- Rang in the New Year with great family and friends, popped my first bottle of champagne right at midnight, and gave my boyfriend the first kiss of the new year.
I feel so blessed to have been given so many opportunities and experiences in my life, and I can’t see what else life has to bring!!! I wanted to include pictures of everything in this post, but it would have been way too many, so here is a few of the most recent pictures!
Until next time!